Ten Reasons, Among Many, to Vote for Donald Trump
1. Government corruption will be rooted out with a serious and strong effort.
3. Trump will avoid wars, and any we have to fight will be won.
4. Trump will nullify Obama's unconstitutional Executive Orders.
5. Immigration laws will be enforced. Syrian refugee influx will be stopped and reversed.
6. Illegal immigration will be stopped. Illegal immigrant criminals will be imprisoned or sent home.
7. Sanctuary cities will be ended.
8. Respect for law enforcement will be restored.
9. Trump will not be a part of the globalist elite cabal that wants world government to subjugate all citizens except the elites. They would attempt to rule everything at every level. Some of them have expressed a strong desire to reduce the world's population and might take steps to do so through wars, pestilence and famine.
10. Trump Administration will jump-start the economy with
A. Reform of regulations
B. Lower taxes
C. Better trade deals.
Trump plan will encourage businesses to hire workers, stay in the U.S., and bring money home from foreign countries.
Ten Reasons, Among Many, to Vote Against Hillary Clinton
- As the Wikileaks email releases and O'Keefe videos show, as well as various published reports by people who have investigated the Clintons, notably Peter Schweizer (Clinton Cash) and Dinesh D'Souza (Hillary's America), the Clintons operate an international crime syndicate which has enriched them by pay-to-play schemes
- The danger of nuclear war and various other wars would be increased, with unnecessary death and destruction to follow. Her actions in Syria would needlessly provoke Russia, for example.
- Hillary would double down on Obamacare and move toward single-payer insurance, placing most medical decisions in the hands of bureaucrats, and reducing availability of services.
- Hillary would raise taxes for all taxpayers, which would result in another recession.
- Her great increases in spending, plus a slower economy, would increase deficits and debt, with no relief in sight. She is committed to globalism, not what's best for America.
- She would increase government control of the media through more cronyism and try to silence dissent through FCC and copyright harassment. She would go after First Amendment freedom of speech by enforcing political correctness.
- She would continue to weaken religious liberty through government regulation.
- She would support more EPA regulations, reducing freedom. The EPA has already overstepped its boundaries greatly, and has done more harm than good under Obama.
- Hillary would continue Obama's practice of going after political opponents through government agency harassment, such as IRS, Dept. of Agriculture, EPA, etc.
- She would move toward stricter gun controls, followed by attempts at confiscation. She has stated that prohibition of guns a la Australia should be considered.